[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for survey questions

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:06:47 UTC 2012

I just went through the draft survey and it looks okay.

Suggestion: How about making the questions stand out from the answers or
options beneath them?

Something like below:

*Have you ever edited Wikipedia/Wikimedia before participating in Wiki
Loves Monuments (the first time)?*

Yes, I edited from time to time (less than five edits per month)

Yes, I am a regular contributor (more than five edits per month)

No, I have never tried doing that before participating in Wiki Loves
Monuments.

By looking, the questions appear a bit combined with the answers.

rexford

+Nyarko Rexford <https://plus.google.com/u/0/107174506890941499078>