[Wiki Loves Monuments] WWW123POICOM

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:46:53 UTC 2012

I understand and I agree to be open.

What should be important is to give to all persons the same
possibility but also to don't give a privilege connected with a
different source (Flickr or 123POI or so on).

So, we may be open to include them but we have to evaluate the quality
of the photos uploaded in the Commons without any exception connected
with the limits of the device.

Unfortunately the regulation has been written not considering the
opportunity of 123POI, I agree.

The regulation of next WLM may take care of this opportunity.

--
Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH