[Wiki Loves Monuments] WWW123POICOM

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Oct 3 12:28:53 UTC 2012

Hi Ilario,

if you are so hard on such a rule, I think it would have been fair to tell
from the beginning of the contest that you will not allow alternative
platforms (because that is basically what you're saying). The
interpretation I would give to this rule, is that /on the platform you
uploaded/ you need to have your email address confirmed. That scales well,
and works in the current situation too.

I know you don't like the 123POI upload platform very much, but at the very
least we shouldn't let the users who used it suffer from that.

Best,
Lodewijk