[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendar WLM 2013

Els Arends els at wikimedia.nl
Mon Nov 19 12:52:40 UTC 2012

Hi Barbara,

I look forward to the new calendar!

Just some details for you to consider:
- in the 2011 edition May had a real grim (beautiful) photograph that
didn't correspond to the season, maybe intentionally? The point is: will
the photographs be placed in a certain month intentionally?
- in the colophon maybe it is enough to add a phrase like "alle photographs
are contributed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license" instead of repeating this
13 times?
- is it possible to add the Wikipedia logo and the Wikimedia logo besides
teh logos of possible sponsors?

Kind regards,

Els Arends