[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendar WLM 2013

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Mon Nov 19 13:37:25 UTC 2012

Hi Els,

concerning the choice which foto to place in which month , until now it is
assumed, that it simply follows the the position of the ranking.

cover - first prize
january -  second
february - third  aso

 You are right, it might cause some smiles / eye brow lifting if August
shows a winter picture. May be  in that case the international team could
switch the position. The licence for each foto will mentioned on the last
page. Please be aware that it may differ from foto to foto. The calendar
from 2012 did not show the logos of wikimedia or wikipedia neither on the
front nor on the last page. But If we would like to have them there it
should not be a problem to add them on the last page.

thanks
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de