[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendar WLM 2013

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Mon Nov 19 10:59:57 UTC 2012

Hi all of you,

we finally are able to show the
draft<https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File%3AWiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_draft_calendar_design.pdf&page=1>-
please remark these are
*not* the actual winners - of the calendar 2013. All participating
countries will receive free of charge 15 copies. If You would like to
distribute more, you may order the extra copies directly from the printing
house Umweltdruckerei <http://www.dieumweltdruckerei.de>. One copy costs
2.95 €. Freight and taxes will be charged on top. As these differ from
country to country and depend on the amount of copies ordered we are not
able to give you a general prize. If You do have a sponsor, it is possible
to add his logo on the last
page<https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File%3AWiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_draft_calendar_design.pdf&page=14>,
if
he/she wants to use it in his/her communication. The printing house is
happy to receive your orders. The distribution starts on 8th of december.

We will communicate the link to the order form as soon as possible.

Thanks
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de