[Wiki Loves Monuments] Statistics page commons

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Mon Jul 2 16:14:25 UTC 2012

Op 30-6-2012 0:41, Platonides schreef:
> On 29/06/12 16:49, Bas vb wrote:
>> The Statistics page on commons seems to not get all monuments? Does this
>> mean the database doesn't get all monuments as well?
>>
>> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Monuments_database/Statistics it
>> sais 26000 monuments for nl on nl, which is clearly wrong (it should be
>> around 62.000) also it sais 2 for be-wal on nl, which should be above
>> 4000 (it has the same source as on fr, so number should be around the same)
> The table has exactly 2 monuments:
>> 62015 | CLT-0001-01 - Site gevormd door vijf lindebomen rond de kleine kapel van Saint-Anne: gebied van bijzondere
>> 62015 | CLT-0003-01 - Een rode beuk en de directe omgeving in het park naast het gemeentehuis
> It may be a problem with handling the double primary key.
> Marteen, can you look at it?
I think this is a combination of factors having to do with optimization
(not having to read all pages on each update and only adding changed
entries to the database). That probably caused some things to drop out.
I now reverted to daily full updates until I have the time to look
deeper into this.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Monuments_database/Statistics
totals look ok now.

Maarten