[Wiki Loves Monuments] WikiLovesMonuments Public Art

John Andersson johnandersson86 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:30:36 UTC 2012

Hi Peter and thank you for all the information,

I have actually been in contact with User:Sarah Steirch and we are planning to met in Washington when I am there for Wikimania to talk a little bit about WLPA. We do not have any settled plans yet (but perhaps we will met on the 16th, after the actual conference). If you are at Wikimania, perhaps we could met there and have a chat as well (or all together if we can find a time that are suitable for all of us)?

All the best,

John