[Wiki Loves Monuments] Agreement between Wikimedia Polska and National Heritage Board of Poland + update

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:08:51 UTC 2011

Congratulations to Wikimedia Polska from Wikimedia España.

Santi Navarro - Millars

From: lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:25:03 +0200
To: wikilovesmonuments at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Agreement between Wikimedia Polska and National Heritage Board of Poland + update

Hi Tomasz,
this sounds great! I am so glad things are going well!
I have been thinking in this light, maybe we should also set up a wlm-eu blog and put announcements like this on there? (fairly open blog) That could give this kind of partnerships a bit of extra international exposure.

Best,
Lodewijk