[Wiki Loves Monuments] Video about Wiki Loves Monuments 2011

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Sat Dec 24 08:12:34 UTC 2011

Tomasz Kozłowski <odder.wiki at gmail.com> writes:

> The file in question seems to work perfectly OK on my computer; I get an
> ideal sound and a HD quality of 1920 x 1080 px. Can anyone confirm this
> video working well, too?

Thanks for testing Tomasz -- more feedback from my own setup:

- the video width is okay with firefox/conkeror -- so I guess it's
  just a Google Chrome thingy

- I have no sound when playing _any_ .ogv file directly in any of
  my web browsers -- must be something wrong with my config.

If nobody reports any problem, I guess we're okay :)

Happy Xmas!

--
 Bastien