[Wiki Loves Monuments] Video about Wiki Loves Monuments 2011

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Thu Dec 22 21:44:02 UTC 2011

What do you mean by page to post to? Do you mean categories for it? Or
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:UploadWizard ?

If you mean categories, or articles on projects to include the file on,
just ignore that for now and upload it to commons for a starter, the rest
will sort itself out eventually.

--
Best
Jan Ainali