[Wiki Loves Monuments] Video about Wiki Loves Monuments 2011

Tomasz Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 00:53:22 UTC 2011

On 23.12.2011 15:07, Bastien wrote:

> I uploaded the .ogv file and added the categories you suggest:
>
>    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Le_Musee_Libre_presente_Wikimedia_Commons_et_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011.ogv
>
> ... but there is *no sound* and the image shrinks for no reason.

The file in question seems to work perfectly OK on my computer; I get an
ideal sound and a HD quality of 1920 x 1080 px. Can anyone confirm this
video working well, too?

I have already downloaded the original mp4 file onto my computer and, if
needed, I'm ready to reupload a 1440 x 1080 px version that I received
after converting mp4 to ogv with ffmpeg2theora (-a 10 -v 10 --optimize).

Regards,
--
Tomasz Kozłowski | [[user:odder]]