[Wiki Loves Monuments] Video about Wiki Loves Monuments 2011

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Fri Dec 23 14:07:10 UTC 2011

Hi Lodewijk,

Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> writes:

> Hi Bastien,
>
> Once uploaded, you could enter it into the category
> "Category:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011" and add it to the page
> "Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011_in_France".

I uploaded the .ogv file and added the categories you suggest:

  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Le_Musee_Libre_presente_Wikimedia_Commons_et_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011.ogv

... but there is *no sound* and the image shrinks for no reason.
The .ogv is okay on my computer.  I created it with ffmpeg2theora
from a .mp4 file (h264, 5000kbs).

Is anyone able to produce a better .ogv file?

The files are here:

  http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/u/le_musee_libre_wlm2011.ogv
  http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/u/le_musee_libre_wlm2011.mp4

Thanks!