[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments was crap, it's high time to admit it!

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:31:58 UTC 2011

2011/12/12 Yaroslav M. Blanter <putevod at mccme.ru>:

> I think this is a good direction, but I can not support the proposal in
> this form. What if we have just one crappy image? What if we have the image
> of the exterior, would we need the image of the interior? What if we have
> several monuments under one code?

Then you could just make a list of ineligible monuments. The problem
is that without a clear rule, you will have trouble explaining this
"non-ok list" to the participants. It's unfortunate that you have
multiple monuments with the same code. In Romania, this is solved by
appending 2 more digits at the end of the code. Perhaps you could
generate an "unofficial" code using a similar algorithm?

Strainu