[Wiki Loves Monuments] how to organize communication in 2012

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:26:36 UTC 2011

I think that three lists (one global, one with less trafccic, and one per country) could be useful. But I don't put a limit of people from each contry. People who don't want to recieve so much information could add themselve to the list with less traffic, but only if they want. As an option.

Spain had already a list for this country last year, and I think that it could be use also this one.

Santi (aka Millars)