[Wiki Loves Monuments] how to organize communication in 2012

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Fri Dec 9 12:11:00 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We currently have two types of lists:
* This list for everything international
* Local lists for local organization (for example wlm-nl)

This list might be a bit too high traffic for some people, so some
countries missed important information. We could make a low traffic
wlm-announce list for important updates/request for information. The
people who don't want all the chatter can just subscribe to this list.
This is how the toolserver works with toolserver-l and toolserver-announce.

Maarten