[Wiki Loves Monuments] how to organize communication in 2012

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:30:52 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> we should probably revisit the topic of communication for 2012. Do we want
> to keep the current structure (one big mailing list and a bunch of stuff
> happening in cc-mail) or do we want to move to a tiered structure? My
> thoughts:
>
> * A mailing list for the core coordination team - mainly the boring and
> confidential stuff. Closed mailing list.
> * A mailing list for all organizers world wide - mailing to exchange
> thoughts and get people moving when something needs to get done together.
> * Mailing lists per country - or whatever works best for you.
>
> Any ideas?

A general world wide mailing list, nothing else.

To communicate per country I hope that all people will use their own
communication channels, this will help WLM to be more "flexible".

In my opinion WLM needs a central communication channel too coordinate
every country, but every country needs to work "in the loop".

Ilario