[Wiki Loves Monuments] copyright

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:57:39 UTC 2011

Lodewijk,
Thanks for this! I never thought of  turning it around, which you did with
"non-freedom of panorama is based on copyright". That may sound pretty
confusing, but I actually get that!
So anything older than the "70-year-rule" is always free of copyright,
except in certain situations in Italy?

This is all very enlightening,
Jane