[Wiki Loves Monuments] copyright

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Apr 27 10:04:51 UTC 2011

In a simple world, yes. There are however some exceptions (like French
soldiers which died in WW1 and those Italian monuments) but lets not go into
that too much :) Normally, if every author of a work (including the artist
who added the light bulbs) died more than 70 year ago, there is no copyright
left.

Best,

Lodewijk