[Wiki Loves Monuments] Presentations and documents about WLM

Elisardo elisardojm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:56:19 UTC 2011

Hello, I'm Elisardo from Wikimedia España.

We'd want to find some documents or presentations to explain WLM project in
meetings with Administrations and companies that could be sponsors or help
us with monument data. We are planning some interviews with other entities
in a few weeks and that kind of documents could be very helpful.

And I'd want to remark too Lodewijk's mail about sharing WLM works. If a
chapter has, for example, a document about ''How to make good photos at
Petroglyphs'', share it!, because if it's useful for you, probably it will
be useful to the others chapters too, and, at the same time, they could help
you to improve that material... It's wiki!! :)

Thanks!,
Elisardojm