[Wiki Loves Monuments] Overview status - Wiki Loves Monuments throughout Europe. Please read up on your country.

Vicenç Riullop vriullop at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:42:44 UTC 2011

Update from Barcelona. This morning we had a working meeting with volunteers and Amical. For this purpose I made a prezi with the slides of Lodewijk. Maybe it will be usefull for others:
http://prezi.com/8qt7rlhbseb2/wlm/

I can confirm the participation of Andorra with the support of Amical, local volunteers and the local heritage institution.

We will also organize local events and local contests in the area where we have contacts. Obviously we will continue collaborating with WM-ES to make WLM a great event as possible and to coordinate efforts.

Àlex Hinojo (user Kippelboy, mail kippelboy at gmail.com) will be representative of Amical on WLM meeting in Berlin with financial support from our association. Please send him the registration code.

Vicenç