[Wiki Loves Monuments] Presentations and documents about WLM

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Apr 18 06:07:34 UTC 2011

Hi Elisardo,

every document I have produced, I put up on the Commons - you will find some
presentation slides there I used. Vincenç based a prezi presentation on it:
http://prezi.com/8qt7rlhbseb2/wlm/ . Slides of mine are available here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wiki_Loves_Monuments

Hope that helps!

Best,