[Wiki-offline-reader-l] [Spcommittee-l] Wiki-offline-reader-l and Emmanuel

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 09:16:31 UTC 2006

Emmanuel :

A simple offline reader ready in time for wikimania would be
excellent.  What language are you working in?  Is there a public code
repository?

Some people at One Laptop per Child are working on an offline
reader/writer for mediawiki style dumps in python; this will be used
to read ebooks, other texts, and wiki dumps... perhaps some coding
collaboration is possible, where the specific specs of different
projects overlap.

SJ