[Translators-l] How should I translate "the Board"?

mathieu stumpf guntz psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Fri Jan 27 09:01:02 UTC 2017

The text also refer to an "Executive Director", so I looked if there was
an "Executive Board" to make sure "Board" couldn't be ambiguous. As far
as I found, there was an "Executive committee" now "considered disbanded
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_committees#Executive_committee>".

So, am I right thinking that there is no other "board" or "committee"
with which the term "Board" and its translations might create confusion?