[Translators-l] What do you understand in this utterance: "Information on the movement strategy architect team"

Wiegand Alice me.lyzzy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:35:50 UTC 2017

Thanks, Guillaume!
I'm glad that Mathieu raised these question. We (WMF) have to be sensitive and careful with our wording with respect to translations. Being an international organization I would be happy to see us always use a standard set of defined terms, short sentences and standard grammar, which is much more difficult than expected. And sadly I know exactly what Iā€™m talking about. Thanks for raising awareness again!

Alice.