[Translators-l] Request for translation: Captions of the 2016 "Facts matter" video

Sylvain Chiron chironsylvain at orange.fr
Sat Dec 24 00:20:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

In case I’d be doing something wrong: why aren’t the white subtitles
synchronized with the yellow subtitles? I feel it’s a bit disturbing,
while the video is already very dynamic and there’s many things to
follow. Can I readapt the subtitles for my translated (French) version?

Well, I really like the video, hoping it’ll make people reflect about
the role of Wikipedia in an informed world. I might use it for some
sceptical friends, to show that WMF people are able to do high quality work.

All the best and possibly happy festivities for those who have,

Sylvain