[Translators-l] Major changes to the Save button: please translate a message for me

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 2 01:51:24 UTC 2016

The page itself has a translatable title, but I doubt it will be used as is
for posting a message.

May be we should add a translatable section heading in this page (that
could then be used for posting to other talk pages or as the subject line
of an email).

However, the page says it will be announced in the Tech News letter, which
already has its own headings (it won't be posted twice I think). So in my
opinion, there should just be a link from the Tech news to this page (which
may be updated later with complements for the release).

So for now just translate the page title, it should be enough. The base
pagename "Editing" is most probably related to the work of the "Editing"
Team in the MediaWiki development at the WMF, but unfortunately the subtile
used, with only the term "/Publish", is very imprecise too generic, it
should have been more like "/Save or Publish buttons for a new page
or changes")