[Translators-l] Flow satisfaction survey (priority on ar, bs, ca, eo, de, he, pt, ur, zh)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 21 09:51:20 UTC 2016

Hello translators!

Some translations have reached 100%, thank you very much! :)

However, some languages we plan to target are still missing: Arabic,
Bosnian, Chinese (zh), Esperanto, Portuguese (pt) and Urdu.

I hope to integrate these questions to the survey tool by the end of the
week. I know I'm asking a lot to you all, and I'm sorry to take all your
volunteering time to translate that rough text. We all really appreciate
your efforts and your commitment!

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Collaboration%2FFlow+satisfaction+survey%2Ftranslations&language=

Thanks again,
Benoît