[Translators-l] Flow satisfaction survey (priority on ar, bs, ca, eo, de, he, pt, ur, zh)

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 19 02:00:24 UTC 2016

Note: the link at top of page (not part of the translation) uses a broken
URL to a non-existing domain name:
http://wikimedia.qualtrics.org/

The Quatrics website is linked correctly from
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Evaluation/Qualtrics as :
https://www.qualtrics.com/

If you setup a domain name, the link should be using HTTPS preferably to
HTTP for all surveys (necessary for the privacy). So in that case, it
should probably be:
https://qualtrics.wikimedia.org/