[Translators-l] Time-sensitive: 3-line banner for maintenance in ~18 hours

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 18 17:57:37 UTC 2016

If anyone has time to translate three lines ASAP, please go to
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-codfwMaintenanceSwitchover&filter=

The three lines are:

   - We will be performing server maintenance in less than 2 hours.
   - Starting at approximately 14:00 UTC you will be unable to save any
   edits until the upgrade is complete.
   - Please see the blog for additional information.

You can see whether your favorite languages have been translated here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:MessageGroupStats&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-codfwMaintenanceSwitchover

At the moment, we're still missing major languages such as French and
German.

--
Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder
Community Liaison