[Translators-l] Time-sensitive: 3-line banner for maintenance in ~18 hours

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 19 21:31:55 UTC 2016

Thank you for your help with this.  The first of these two events was seven
hours ago, and the translations were seen by many thousands of editors and
readers around the globe.  There have been *54 (fifty-four!) translations
completed* so far, and three more have been started.[1]  We will re-use
these translations in two days, when the same exercise happens in reverse.

Thank you for your generosity in providing these translations on short
notice.

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:MessageGroupStats&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-codfwMaintenanceSwitchover
 More translations are still welcome.