[Translators-l] Flow documentation

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 12 10:04:18 UTC 2015

Hello translators

Flow[1] is active on more and more wikis[2], and the documentation is
progressively released. We need your help to translate it! :)

A Nomenclature has been created[3], where all the terms used on the
documentation are defined. Some terms may have been already translated on
TranslateWiki, don't forget to check on it[4].

We have created a Quick Tour, with the most important points to know about
Flow[5]. All detailed documentation subpages[6] will be available during
the next few weeks.

Thanks a lot for your future help! Please contact me if you have any
question.

Cheers,
Benoît

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Flow