[Translators-l] Request for quick translation: Privacy Policy Change Banner

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Tue May 6 22:38:39 UTC 2014

The {{#time:}} ParserFunction:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:ParserFunctions#.23time

Tell translators in the description to fill in whatever code from that list
is correct in their language. So for English it'll be "j F Y", for
Norwegian "j. F Y", for Farsi "xij xiF xiY" (I think). And then in the code
it'll be just {{#time:j F Y|2014-06-06}}, and you tell translators to keep
the date the same, but change the codes if necessary.

mvh
Jon Harald Søby <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by>