[Translators-l] Request for quick translation: Privacy Policy Change Banner

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Tue May 6 17:43:54 UTC 2014

The  {{formatnum:6}} makes sense, I can add that in, (as I said earlier I'm
happy for people to change it for their own numerical system, but that
would certainly be easier). I don't know about a good way to call the
formate date function sadly :-/ I tried to pick the 'most' universal option
but it certainly isn't perfect and I completely agree with you that a
format date format would be useful.

James Alexander
Legal and Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation