[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #36 (2014)

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 29 14:28:45 UTC 2014

There's a bug in the source example for redirect Dog -> Animals#Dog; the
"instead" clause incorrectly says "Dog#Dog", when it is actually "Animals"
in the currently dispayed URL (it will now display the anchor so yes it
will be "Animals#Dog"; and certainly not "Dog#Dog" either...

Note: there's also currently a fatal bug in the translate tool; which can
no longer mark new versions of pages: The server fails with a Fatal HTTP
error 500:
Erreur interne
 <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:PageTranslation#mw-navigation>
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:PageTranslation#p-search>
[bd6bba3f] 2014-08-29 14:27:59: Fatal exception of type
BannerExistenceException