[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #36 (2014)

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 29 08:17:53 UTC 2014

Greetings,

There are lots of interesting things this week :)

I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday morning (UTC), as usual.
The existing translations will be posted on the wikis in that
language.

I may make a few edits tomorrow (and remove empty sections), but the
content should generally remain fairly stable. I'll let you know
tomorrow in any case.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier