[Translators-l] Tech News publication manual

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Wed Jul 10 14:41:01 UTC 2013

Hi there,
after my horrible mistake of not giving due weight to manual review of
what's being sent out in the newsletter -- which resulted in several
errors mentioned at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tech/News#Tech_news:_2013-28> -- I
decided it's time to write down our experiences and dos and don'ts so
that we can make sure this never happens again.

In this spirit, I started a publication manual for Tech News at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/Manual>. I know that you
guys, who translate the newsletter on a weekly basis, can provide us
with the best feedback, so if anyone's got a spare minute, please write
down your opinions or just be bold and add stuff to the manual.

Thanks in advance for your time and your involvement in Tech News, I
can't stress how much I appreciate what you're doing.

	-- Tomasz