[Translators-l] Ready for late translation: Tech News summary #28

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Sun Jul 7 22:25:35 UTC 2013

Hi,
the latest tech newsletter is now ready for late translation:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/28

I'm planning to send the newsletter around 19:00–20:00 UTC tomorrow. The
translations that are complete or mostly complete will be posted on
the wikis in that language.

Unfortunately, I was not able to prepare the newsletter earlier this
week, due to other tasks and lack of help. I would welcome help from
other editors to write the next newsletter so that the content can be
ready for translation earlier, for instance around Thursday or Friday,
with Saturday evening (UTC time) at the latest.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help and feedback.

Note: These two templates appear on the page and need to be translated
separately (if translations aren't already done):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_header
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_news_nav

	-- Tomasz