[Translators-l] SVG translation: qqq useful?

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 22 14:12:19 UTC 2012

I thinking it may be important to have, and increase translation quality. Graphics and illustrations often contain abbreviations and such. It may be a Good Thing (tm) if those things can be annotated. The same goes for jargon, colloquialisms, and the likes.

--
Siebrand Mazeland

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Skype: siebrand