[Translators-l] Translation request: CentralNotice with last call for FDC nominations

Benjamin Chen cnchenminqi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:27:31 UTC 2012

‍ means zero-width joiner. You can read more about it on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-width_joiner

(un-official answer:) At least I don't use it in my language, not even the
dollar sign. Feel free to localise it (e.g. use localised currency or leave
it as USD) It's a reminder, not a formal document so I believe conveying
the message is more important than the accuracy of amount of money we have.

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen