[Translators-l] Translation request: CentralNotice with last call for FDC nominations

Tilman Bayer tbayer at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 13 12:27:29 UTC 2012

It is supposed to render as "$10 million" (the "‍" is just to
avoid problems with the syntax of the Translate extension and later on
the JavaScript in the CentralNotice).

In the translation, feel free to change it to a different wording that
describes ten million US dollars. Or actually to convert that amount
to a local currency yourself -  although that may not make sense in
all languages, as for many of them have a substantial amount of
readers in several countries, so that there would be several possible
local currencies.