[Translators-l] Translation credit

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Jan 20 08:19:08 UTC 2011

Several times during the fundraiser i updated the translations
manually with corrections made by other people and then i just
mentioned their usernames in the edit summary. This should be good
enough as far as credit goes.

For a fuller solution i propose moving all the translation efforts to
translatewiki.net , which offers convenient tools for automatic
translation updates, and to the best of my knowledge, they take care
of credit, too.