[Translators-l] Please test the Second 2011 Editor Survey

Ayush Khanna akhanna at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 13 20:37:08 UTC 2011

Quick update:

Hebrew has been re-revised, I think all issues are ironed out now.

Now ready for testing:

a. Croatian:
https://wikimedia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eFdcdJKYBHiGnR2&RecipientLanguage=HR

b. Japanese: https://wikimedia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eFdcdJKYBHiGnR2&
RecipientLanguage=JA

Both of these have been actively reviewed already, so unless I hear
anything, I will take these two live soon.

Ayush Khanna
Data Analyst, Global Development
Wikimedia Foundation
415.839.6885 x6805