[Translators-l] Please test the Second 2011 Editor Survey

Ayush Khanna akhanna at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 14 03:03:12 UTC 2011

Croatian and Japanese are now live.

Now ready for testing:

[Note: due to software limitations, Catalan and Serbo-Croatian do not show
up in the drop-down menu on the top right of the survey. We'll fix these
issues for the next iteration of the survey]

Catalan:
https://wikimedia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eFdcdJKYBHiGnR2&RecipientLanguage=CA

Serbo-Croatian:
https://wikimedia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eFdcdJKYBHiGnR2&RecipientLanguage=SH