[Translators-l] where are we with the fundraiser

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Sun Nov 21 01:26:47 UTC 2010

> They're at:
> * http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/WMFJA1/dsb
> * http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/WMFJA1/hsb
>
> I get those pages if I click on the donation banners on
> dsb.wikipedia.org and hsb.wikipedia.org -- you do not because you live
> in Germany, so you get redirected to the Wikimedia Deutschland
> donation page/website.

Casey is correct:  the sole right to fundraiser in Germany resides with Wikimedia-de, and therefore the Wikimedia Foundation itself is not fundraising in Germany.  Wikimedia-de is. I'm going to flag to them that there is this request for another language donation form, and also point out this thread.  :)

pb