[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2010] WMF Fundraiser Survey

Alex az1568+ml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:55:16 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Takashi OTA <
supertakot+translators at gmail.com <supertakot%2Btranslators at gmail.com>>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We Japanese Team have run through the translation work
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Survey/Translation/ja
> and now getting into the proofreading phase.
>
> I have question about:
> | Q22.
> | What is the highest level of education have you achieved?
> | High school, A-levels, apprenticeship, etc.
>
> In this context, this branch means "finished just mandatory education
> (and no higher education)"? For example, high school curriculum is not
> compulsory in Japan. I wonder we'd be better to change it into junior high
> or something (in our translation).

Note: The question had been modified to make it a bit more clear:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fundraising_2010/Survey/Translation/en&diff=prev&oldid=2018379

<http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fundraising_2010/Survey/Translation/en&diff=prev&oldid=2018379>But
feel free to change it if you need to

Alex