[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2010] WMF Fundraiser Survey

Takashi OTA supertakot+translators at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 17:34:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

We Japanese Team have run through the translation work
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Survey/Translation/ja
and now getting into the proofreading phase.

I have question about:
| Q22.
| What is the highest level of education have you achieved?
| High school, A-levels, apprenticeship, etc.

In this context, this branch means "finished just mandatory education
(and no higher education)"? For example, high school curriculum is not
compulsory in Japan. I wonder we'd be better to change it into junior high
or something (in our translation).

--Takashi OTA [[User:Takot]]