[Translators-l] Fundraiser messages for Welsh

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat Dec 4 21:10:12 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Michael Peel <email at mikepeel.net> wrote:
>> Seddon or Mike, would you be okay with us creating a Welsh version of
>> WMFJA1/GB?  If so, I'll work with Eleri so that we can get this fixed.
>
> This would be absolutely fantastic - we'd definitely be OK with this. :-)

Okay, thanks!  So, Eleri, I started the page here:
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/WMFJA1/GB/cy>, but there are a
few more things that I'll need.  (I put the translation that I think
it'll be next to it.)

* Make your donation now = Rhoddwch nawr

* Donate via PayPal = Rhoi trwy PayPal

* An appeal from Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales = Apêl gan Jimmy Wales,
sylfaenydd Wicipedia.

* Other amount = Arall ?

* I agree to receive occasional updates from Wikimedia UK. =  Rwy'n
cytuno i dderbyn newyddion e-bost am Wikimedia DU.

* Your personal data is subject to our privacy policy. = Rydym yn trin
eich manylion personol yn ôl ein polisi preifatrwydd.

* Please read this appeal from the founder of Wikipedia and then
donate to Wikimedia UK using the form opposite. Your donation will go
towards supporting the global projects as well as activities in the
UK. = ?

* Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827.
The Registered Office is at 23 Cartwright Way, Nottingham, NG9 1RL,
United Kingdom. = ?

* The appeal text itself can be translated here:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Appeal/cy>

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023