[Translators-l] Fundraiser messages for Welsh

Eleri James elerijms at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 12:15:02 UTC 2010

Casey,

Have checked the new Welsh page below and I think it's all OK.

The new translations are already appearing on the landing page that you access from the 'donate' link on the sidebar: http://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=WMFJA1/GB/cy&utm_source=donate&utm_medium=sidebar&utm_campaign=20101204SB001&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fcy.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FIeithoedd_Celtaidd

However, they have yet to appear when clicking on the fundraiser banner, which still has the 'Read now' button in English, and which lands here: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/WMFJA1/GB?utm_medium=sitenotice&utm_campaign=UKtesting1120&utm_source=2010_JA1_Banner2_button_GB&country_code=GB

I assume that somebody somewhere needs to change the address of the landing page and publish the 'read now' translation in Wikimedia UK. But I have no idea who can do this! So we are almost there, but not quite!

Regards,
Eleri James