[Translators-l] Urgent translation request: Media participation survey

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 23 15:29:48 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Guillaume Paumier wrote:

> I come to you to request your help to translate the Media participation
> survey 2009; It is organized by the team from the Multimedia Usability
> project. To be included in the survey, a translation must be completed
> before 08:00 am, Sunday 25 October (UTC).
>
> The translation request is located at
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Media_participation_survey

First of all, I would like to say a HUGE thanks to all the people who
have helped and who are helping translate the survey. I wholeheartedly
thank you for your help.

Now, a brief status update:
* I just added de, fr, fi, pl and tr to the survey system. Thanks!
* In the meantime, ru was completed, I'll add it shortly.
* da, it, nl, pt, cs, vi & ms need proofreading or updating. Since they
are almost done, it would be great if they could be ready soon, I would
have less work on Sunday.
* ja & mk are in progress.

*es is missing*. A translator volunteered, but unfortunately he
translated the wrong page (the request instead of the survey). Given the
amount of Spanish speakers worldwide, I would really like to have a
Spanish translation. Could someone please take a look?

Again, many thanks for your help; I appreciate it very much!
Cheers,

--
Guillaume Paumier
Product Manager, Multimedia Usability